If you are looking at installing a screen door in your home then this guide can help you make a strong decision. Do you know what to look for when choosing a security screen door? As screen door Adelaide experts Portlite team has compiled a list of key things that you should consider when shopping around and choosing a security door. First, let’s discuss the benefits and advantages of installing a screen door:
- Boost the safety of your home and belongings with minimal investment
- Enhanced privacy and peace of mind
- Screen doors act as a deterrent to intruders/burglars
- Save on energy bills and enjoy better ventilation especially on summer days
- Effective safety measure in a home with toddlers and pets
- CHOOSE A BUSINESS THAT MEETS AND EXCEEDS AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS: If you need the best options for your home then it is advisable to go ahead with a screen door business that meets the Australian Standards. A screen door company following these standards would meet the minimum safety and security requirements. From how the security screens are tested to their performance, you would be assured of the safety, consistency, and reliability.
- CHOOSE A WELL ESTABLISHED, EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED INSTALLER: When installing security screens to your home, ensure you choose a well-established business that has had plenty of years’ experience in the industry. Make sure you decide on a company that has knowledgeable staff and is fully licensed to carry out the screen door manufacturing and installation project. Go ahead with a contractor who has an extensive selection of security doors that will provide your home or business with the finest security solution to suit your unique requirements and needs. If the business can walk you through diverse types of screen doors and can explain the benefits of one type of security screen over another then rest assured knowing you have made the right choice.
- BROWSE THROUGH THE ENTIRE RANGE FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL CUSTOM MADE SCREENS: Decide on custom made security screens for windows and doors. A security door solution that has been custom-made to match your individual needs will protect your home correctly. At Portlite all our door solutions are designed by our experienced design team for each of our customer’s exact specifications and requirements. With many distinctive styles, colours and materials available, finding a perfect solution can be confusing so do not hesitate to ask questions before deciding on the final one for your home.
- USE STRONG MATERIALS: Strong high quality materials will not only enhance the security of your house, but a screen door made with robust materials will also last longer to protect your property for years and years.
- CONSIDER YOUR HOME’S STYLE: Get a security door that is unique and tailored to your individual needs and your home’s style. Picking a screen door off the shelf means compromising on the look and style. When you use an experienced supplier of security screens, you have the freedom to choose an option that best suits your functional needs and meets your home’s style. Get a custom made screen door that matches and complements the overall appearance and aesthetic of your property. Get in touch with Portlite as we can take care of all your security doors needs – our screen doors provide maximum protection against unwanted visitors without compromising on style and quality.
Choose The Best Screen Doors Adelaide – Contact Portlite Today!
No matter what design or functionality you want your new door to meet, we have the best security screen doors to suit all security features without compromising on aesthetic appeal. Whatever door you choose to install, every door by Portlite meets high quality standards giving you the best options possible within your budget.
If you are still not sure which security door is right for your home then give us a call today. Our friendly staff will help you with choosing the right door for your home or office. We have over 45 years of experience assisting SA families and we will ensure you get the best service from start to finish.